It’s been a month since my last post on this blog. Sorry. I haven’t been completely absent from the blog realm. I was playing host to my pal ScooterBob, who I introduced you to here. If you’d like to see our escapades, check out these posts on Bob’s blog:
- ScooterBob’s tour of Warrenton
- Meeting a local celebrity
- Down for repairs
- Hubby did a masterful job on ScooterBob’s facelift
- ScooterBob enjoying some of VA’s oddities
- ScooterBob on Skyline Drive
- Happily, we made it to two must-see places: Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway
- We shared an up-close-and-personal bovine experience
So that’s why you haven’t seen much of me here.
ScooterBob left Virginia last week and is now in New Hampshire. You should be seeing more of me here. I have lots of pics from our latest trip to the Pacific NW and many images from my travels with ScooterBob that I saved for you all.
Here are just a few teaser pics of things to come.
I visited Victoria, British Columbia, Canada while out west. There’s an absolutely gorgeous city park — Beacon Hill Park — where I captured lots of pretty flower pics.
I have quite a few other pics to share, too. Many are in the category of “weird images I capture just because.”
I’m a sucker for fun reflections. I can’t help it.
There are quite a few Virginia pics, too, like this one.
That’s it for the preview. It’s Memorial Day. I don’t have to work. The sky is clear, for now, so I need to get out there and experience the world instead of sitting indoors, staring at my computer, writing about it.
Ta ta for now (TTFN)!