It always, ALWAYS takes forever to get through February. And this year, there are 29 days!
A year or so ago, a blog friend issued a blogger challenge, which helped the month go by faster. And it was actually fun. So I figured I’d throw down the gauntlet and challenge fellow bloggers this year. Of course, most bloggers I know are moto bloggers, but any bloggers can participate.
Better yet… there are NO rules! The idea is to post daily, addressing the theme that coincides with that day’s date. But if you have to play catchup, no problem!
You can use images and/or pics to address the themes. Be creative.
Add your name in the comments, and the address you want me to use for the link. I’ll update this post to include a list of participants, with links to each blog, so you can see who else was brave enough to take on the challenge.
If no one else is interested, I’ll just be a huge dork and do it on my own.
1. All About You (pics and/or words)
2. An everyday item in your house
4. Misused and/or mispronounced word or words that make you CRAZY.
5. Name a place you want to visit this year. Why?
6. Your age
7. A daydream
8. The weather.
9. Favorite shoes.
10. A story you love to tell.
11. What are you thankful for today?
12. What event are you currently looking most forward to?
13. Share a photo of your motorcycle (or car) taken on the same day you write your post.
14. Image of someone that you love (pets count as people, but I promise not to share a dog pic!)
15. Describe your dinner (you can share a pic, too).
16. Stupid, weird, or silly thing you did today, on purpose or accidentally.
17. Share an animal image and explain the rationale behind your choice.
19. Favorite snack food.
20. Your best friend.
21. Best book ever (or at least a really good one!)
22. Map or GPS
23. Meaning behind your blog name.
24. Photo of your handwriting (use longhand/cursive!)
26. How you make a living.
27. Selfie, captured specifically for your post
28. Childhood photo
29. The first song that comes into your head and why.
That’s it. Easy peasy. Who wants to join the fun (or submit to some novel torture)?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –