The first six posts were either written while traveling or shortly after we got back to Virginia. I tried to at least keep my intrepid readers somewhat updated, but I didn’t have a ton of time what with traveling around, limited Wifi, and spending times with friends we rarely get to see.
- Post #1: We Have Arrived
- Post #2: Whirlwind Tour of Europe’s Most-famous Sites
- Post #3: Brussels… Sneak Peek
- Post #4: Quickie Update (UK and Bruges)
- Post #5: Arrival in Switzerland
- Post #6: Back Home
The posts that follow are more in-depth. They were also written over a span of months. Because writing this stuff takes FAR longer than you — unless you’re a blogger — would ever imagine.
- Post #7: A closer look at central Brussels
- Post #8: Annelies and Yves’ New House
- Post #9: ToadMama in Bruges (my new favorite European city!)
- Post #10: Canterbury Cathedral (yes, it was amazing)
- Post #11: UK Road Trip
- Post #12: UK Road Trip Continued
- Post #13: Our Visit to Stow-on-the-Wold
- Post #14: Another AMAZING Cathedral… Gloucester
- Post #15: Fine, Relaxed Dining in Switzerland: Raclette
- Post #16: Our Last Day in the UK
- Post #17: A close-up look at Zaffelare, Belgium (Annelies and Yves’ town)
- Post #18: Road Trip to Switzerland
- Post #19: The Village of Ecublens (in Fribourg) — Cows!
- Post #20: The Village of Gruyères
- Post #21: Inside the Château de Gruyères
- Post #22: Cossonay, Switzerland and Saying Goodbye to our Swiss friends
- Post #23: Sinsheim, Germany and the Auto & Technik Museum
- Post #24: Trier, Germany… the oldest city in Germany
And there you have it. Another brief chapter in my sometimes-charmed life.