Who knew I’d get to Texas not once, but twice, in 2014? Not me. 🙂
In April, 2014, I enjoyed a combined work/leisure trip to Texas.
This was a solo trip. Post and picture links are provided below:
- Day 1: Friday in Austin — BLOG POST
- Day 2: Saturday, Austin to Port Aransas — BLOG POST | Flickr pics
- Day 3: Sunday, In and Around Port Aransas — BLOG POST | Flickr pics
- Day 4: Monday, Port Aransas to Austin, then Home — BLOG POST | Flickr pics
- Bonus – Sunset Captures in Port Aransas
I ate well during the trip. Texas BBQ. YUM.
I posted lots of cool images to my FLICKR photo-sharing site.
Be sure to follow the links supplied under the first image at the top of this page.
Who knew I’d be returning to Texas so soon? And with Hubby along.
Here are the links to posts from that trip:
- Getting to Texas was half of the the adventure
- Hill Country and Fredericksburg, Texas
- Exploring a back road or two
- Big-ass Texas cowboy
- Texas BBQ really can be a religious experience
- Roadside attractions in Texas
- Exploring downtown San Antonio
- San Antonio to Austin and then home
I really do hope we get back to Texas again soon. There’s so much of the state we haven’t seen.