Back by popular demand, sort of, it’s the Brave, Bold Blogger Challenge!
It’s not super-challenging, and it isn’t a real contest either. Simply put, it’s a way to make February go by a bit more quickly for me and my Moto Blogger buddies.
Most bloggers I know are moto bloggers, but any bloggers can participate.
Better yet… there are NO rules! The idea is to post daily, addressing the theme that coincides with that day’s date. But if you have to play catchup, no problem!
You can use images and/or pics to address the themes. Be creative.
Add your name in the comments, and the address you want me to use for the link. I’ll update this post to include a list of participants, with links to each blog, so you can see who else was brave enough to take on the challenge.
- State you most hope to visit this year
- A special memory from 2016
- Least favorite household chore
- Annual mileage goal
- A hard lesson you’ve learned
- Your favorite motorcycle gadget/gizmo
- Three pics you’ve never shared
- Strange thing you believed as a kid
- Favorite sandwich
- A national park you’d like to visit
- Open concept or rooms with walls
- What Valentine’s Day means to you
- Random act of kindness
- What are you thankful for today?
- Simple pleasure
- Favorite road close to home
- Pick a color then share seven interesting images featuring that color
- Share a photo taken from your front door today
- What you ate for breakfast
- Share the 25th image you come to on your camera or phone
- Three songs you love to sing along with
- Nature trail or city street for walking
- The Febryary image on your wall calendar